Coopersburg & Liberty Kenworth is a growing dealership group with numerous career opportunities available for the right people. We currently have an opening for a Parts Manager at Liberty Kenworth in Swedesboro, NJ. Our Parts Manager oversees the day to day operation of the store’s Parts Department in compliance with established policies and procedures. This individual plans, directs and controls the activities of the Parts Department to ensure the overall growth and profit objectives are met. They are responsible for formulating the major objectives, specific plans, plan procedures and programs for the Parts Department; evaluating the department’s results and performance against objectives. The Parts Manager also maintains the highest quality standards of professionalism in serving the customer and identifying their needs.
- Assesses present and future needs, trends, problems and profit opportunities of the Parts Department.
- Establishes short and long term operating and financial objectives for the Parts Department within the Company’s overall plans and policies
- Ensures that approved policies and objectives are clearly understood and effectively applied within the department.
- Formulates annual and monthly sales/profit objectives and expense budget in accordance with company objectives.
- Reviews and appraises the results of activities within the department and takes appropriate actions as necessary.
- Develops merchandising strategies to ensure the objectives are obtained.
- Maintains appropriate communication within and between all departments within the branch.
- Promotes safe work habits and ensures that safety rules are followed.
- Develops and maintains policies and practices which will ensure positive customer relations.
- Stays familiar with the activities of competition, market conditions and department operation; keeps the Branch Manager informed.
- Conducts regular sales meetings.
- Trains and grows parts department personnel.
- Prefer three years previous parts department experience, consisting of both inside and outside parts selling.
- Requires thorough knowledge of all phases of the parts department.
- Must display excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Must have positive can-do attitude.
- Must have strong work ethics and commitment to extra hours when needed.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Insurance
- Paid Time Off program
- 401k with Employer Match
- Internal Promotion Opportunities
- On the Job Training
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com with “Parts Manager” in the subject line.