Coopersburg & Liberty Kenworth is proud to offer a limited-time Winterization Special now through December 31st, 2023!
Winter is nearly upon us in Pennsylvania and New Jersey, bringing with it challenging weather conditions. If you do not winterize your truck, the cold weather could negatively affect it’s capability. Servicing your truck at Coopersburg & Liberty Kenworth will bring with it numerous benefits.
To enhance your performance for the season ahead, we have a Winterization Special you do not want to miss out on.
- Park Brake & Trailer Brake Valve Inspection
- Air Lines Inspection
- Replace Air Drier Cartridge
- Drain Air Tanks/Moisture Check
- Rebuild Air Pressure/1-Moisutre Brake Check
- Top Off All Fluids
- New Wiper Blades
- Coolant Check
- Cooling System Pressure Test
- New Fuel Anti Gel
- DEF Quality Check
- DEF System Inspection/Leak Test
- Fuel Blenders in Tanks
- Batteries Load Test
- 12-Point Inspection
12-Point Inspection at No Additional Cost!
- Exterior Lighting Check
- Dash Lights Report
- Horn Operation Check
- Regen Switch Position Check
- Body Damage Check
- Windshield/Wipers Check
- Belt and Fan Blade Condition Inspection
- Engine/Transmission/Rear Fluids Leak Check
- Exhaust Inspection
- Fluid Levels Check
- Brakes/Tires Condition Inspection
- Air Leaks Check
Plan for the winter season ahead with our all-in-one Winterization Special. Your truck will be more efficient and safer. And the best part is: it is only $529. (Regularly priced at $850).
Your truck’s winterization will make a big difference in fuel efficiency and performance. So take the time to prepare your Kenworth truck for winter.